What's New!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What's New!

What's New in Fashion, Beauty, and more! If it's not here it's not NEW!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:51 pm

~Lyssie

~Lyssie

Anybody else like Paramore or Heart? Heart's an 80's rock band...I just love them! Ann and Nancy Wilson are sisters (vocals and guitar player) and I just love it!

I think Paramore's the best band ever! I slowly grew out of liking the Jonas Brothers, so I got hooked on these guys (and girl)!

~Lyssie

2Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Same here! i USED to be in luvv with nick jonas , but now i am like PARAMORE! PARAMORE!

https://whats-new.forumotion.com

3Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 pm

~Lyssie

~Lyssie

Yeah! Sorry Joe! Haha but Nick is getting a 'big head' anyways..if you know what I mean! Go Paramore!!!

What's your favorite Paramore song? I like them all, but I like Misery Business a lot!

4Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I like Thats what you get and Misery Business!

5Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:49 pm

**<Autumn-Bby>**

**<Autumn-Bby>**

Yeah I kinda got tired of the jonas brothers too... LOL! I love paramore, all time low, metro station, and wayy more peoplez (check my fav music thread 4 more) lol

6Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:53 pm

~Lyssie

~Lyssie

Yeah lol!
Okay, I'll check it out! Smile

7Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I have never heard of Heart....well I have, but I dont listen to them much Razz

8Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:13 pm

~Lyssie

~Lyssie

Oh lol! Well that's ok!

9Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 pm

PopPrincess816

Yeeaa.. sorry I have always hated the *shudders* Jonas Brothers... *YUCK*

But I LOVE paramore.. Misery business is my fave right along with crushcrushcrush

oops.. sorry guys g2g!

10Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

~Lyssie

~Lyssie

Yeah LOL!
We all have something in common on here! Yayyy!

Yeah I like Crushcrushcrush too!
Okay, bye!

11Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:23 pm

**<Autumn-Bby>**

**<Autumn-Bby>**

I wanted to see paramore in concert in april but i couldnt go **tear...** LOL My favorite songs are misery business, crushcrushcrush, thats what you get, and decode

12Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 pm

~Lyssie

~Lyssie

Aww that stinks! Sad I wanna see Paramore!
Oh yeah, I LOVEE Decode also!

13Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

i luvv decode and how its on twilight!!

14Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Empty Re: Paramore and Heart! Rock On! xD Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:48 am

~Lyssie

~Lyssie

Same! Oh, on YT there's a video of Hayley singing Decode Acoustic on some Philadelphia radio station thing...her voice is hoarse but I think it makes her sound better! (if you don't know which video she's wearing like those weird *yoga pants?* and like a sweatshirt..very casual!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum